Special thanks to Leontine from Leontine's Book Realm for the super header.


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update #14 (I wonder if I'm sick?)

Well is been 3 days and I've read a grant total of 1 e-book and finished one paper book. Huh. Am I sick? This must be a record. I have books in my TBR file that I WANT to read but I just can't seem to get the motivation to start them. I've read all my shorts. LOL I have the poodle flu according to Kris. Just can't focus. Oh well. This is saving me money. On with the show.

Nut Cream by Jade Buchanan (90 pages)



Highly recommended by Kris I had read all the others in this series except this one for some reason. So I did. :-) Great little story about werewolves in Calgary (which so lacks the cachet of werewolf in London). The older brother's best friend finally makes a move on the half-breed younger brother. Sexy use of nut cream and bath oil ensue. Very sexy story with likeable characters you are rooting for.

The Back Passage by James Lear (199 pages)



The first paper book I've read in a while. Its taken forever for me to finish, not that it wasn't good, I just don't usually read paper books anymore. Recommended by Wave and Erastes. Agatha Christie mystery meets gay slut. It was humorous and yes everyone was boinking everyone but the main character was just so damn likeable you were okay with it. And I'll be honest, I didn't quite figure out the why of the mystery or the details of who until the end. I loved that whole era of the AC mysteries so it was very pleasurable to experiece that. I have The Secret Tunnel waiting in the wings.

No comments: