Special thanks to Leontine from Leontine's Book Realm for the super header.


Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm your biggest fan ...


Once again it is time for the fangirl blog crawl. Well, not limited to fangirls, fanboys can be included too. Kassa is once again organizing a blog crawl (like a pub crawl but with fewer hot male strippers and less alcohol) and she is gathering participants. Stop by her blog and send up a smoke signal (or leave a comment), and vote on the poll on the sidebar too.

You are not limited to m/m authors. They can be any genre, any author (dead or alive) who you would like to publicly thank on your blog for offering you hours of great entertainment and making your world a little better place. Kassa has the link to last year so you can see what was done. The event will take place in June and if you have some reason you can't do a certain day just let her know and she'll fix it all up for you. It's lots of fun and it was great to see all the authors who have touched the bloggers out there, and I found some new authors too which is always fun.

Hope to see you on the crawl in June.

We should all get this t-shirt. LOL

4 comments:

Chris said...

I'm still trying to think who I'd have this year...

Tam said...

I know. I was telling the kid we were doing this last night and I was saying how hard it was to pick this time. Picking your first is easy, after that ... so many good ones. Good thing I have time to think about it.

Leontine said...

I just signed up! I read and loved many posts in this crawl last year and like I said at Kassa's; I've got some inner fangirl who wants to be heard LOL

Lily said...

Like you I'll have to figure out who to write to.