The Wisdom at 21
1. Find the nearest bookshelf of your favorite reads and grab the first seven books you see.
2. Book #1: Turn to page 21. Read the 21st sentence (you may have to turn the page). Write it down.
3. Do the same with all seven books. The sentences will make a paragraph. You must write them down in the order you found them.
4. When you are finished, read over your "story" and title it.
5. Show your bibliography at the end of this meme.
Alone in a Crowd
Dan led Robin around the corner and found a large pillar in the shadows outside a closed shop to push him up against. “Of course,” he said. Unlike Rebel, Jochen didn’t seem to be having any problems concentrating on the lecture, his attention focused entirely on Robby. “It wasn’t the place that did this,” his father finally said, “or this.” “I love the pic of you.” Niall forced himself to go around the other side of the island. Johnny hadn't actually thought about being all alone out here until that very moment.
But Johnny's not alone is he? He's got Dan and Robin and Jochen and Rebel and Robby and someone's Dad and Niall. Holy crap, how can he stand being around so many people? Those sentences make no sense whatsoever. Sigh. Oh well, maybe next time.
Barging In by Josephine Myles (review in the quasi-distant future)
Goldilocks and His Three Bears by AM Riley (review in the quasi-distant future)
Blind Pass by Stephani Hecht
Wait Until Dawn by Bailey Bradford
Dressed to Thrill by Kimberly Gardner
Simply Perfection by Trina Lane
A Change of Tune by JM Cartwright