Special thanks to Leontine from Leontine's Book Realm for the super header.


Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm moving on

So I finally got fed up with Blogger. It's been good to me, I'll give it that, but since Google has suddenly started insisting that users must use Google Chrome (or at least Firefox) in order for it to function properly, blogging has become more complicated. You can't access it at all for editing through IE and while everyone will say "don't use IE", I don't have an option for 8-9 hours a day.

So I've set up a new blog over at Wordpress. I've changed my name a bit. I'm no longer Tam's Reads, but



I wanted something that takes into account my writing and the fact that sometimes I just yammer about nothing much at all. Just click on the little banner.

I hope all my followers will add the new URL to their feeds. The URL has changed in order to accommodate a new name. It's just http://cdntam.com. I wish I could have used my name, but Tamames  is a region in Spain, so it's rather taken. :-) So since Cdn_Tam is usually the other moniker I use, I decided to go with that. There is a link to the RSS feed and to receive notification by e-mail at the bottom of my sidebar, so hopefully it will be easy and Good Reader will let you add WP blogs to follow.

This blog will remain here for the foreseeable future. But this will be the last post, except for possible reminder post for those who might have missed it in their reader feed. I have transferred over all of the posts and comments (I hope - the last couple may not have made it). Of course my hottie of the day is coming with me, along with blog rolls.

If you have me on your own blog roll, I'd appreciate it if you could switch over the address to the new one. I don't really care too much if you change the title, it's up to you.

I think that's it. I want to thank everyone who's been with me on the fun ride here on Blogger as I figured out what blogging was all about and as I developed and changed over the last nearly two years. Hope to see you at my new place.

3 comments:

Cryselle said...

I use Firefox and Blogger, I didn't even know there was a problem. I'll update you on my sidebar.

Tam said...

Yeah, it works okay with Firefox but as usual my work is about 10 years behind the wave (we just got tabs this year!) and Blogger and IE do not mesh, so sometimes I see I made a typo and I can't do anything about it until I get home. I can leave comments, but it's rather a pain, so, time to move.

Thanks for switching it.

web lol said...

Kul!!!