Special thanks to Leontine from Leontine's Book Realm for the super header.


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Release Day!


Hey all, it's happy release day for my Christmas short. You can pick it up at Torquere for the low price of $2.49. :-) I am also spending the day popping in and out of the Torquere Social LiveJournal today. I am going to be talking about Santa. Santa on TV, Santa in movies, Santa in song and of course, Santa in underwear. Ahem. Check in and out during the day and anyone who leaves a comment will be eligible to win a pdf copy.

The Santa Problem

Lane would do most anything to make his live-in love Gavin happy, but this is taking things too far. Just because Gavin can’t find someone to play Santa at his office building, doesn’t mean it’s Lane’s problem too. But Gavin can be very persuasive when he wants his way, and Lane may be taking on more than he can handle in order to keep his man content.



9 comments:

Chris said...

Happy release day to you!!

Tam said...

Thanks Chris. Much less nerve-wracking the second time around. :-)

I'm on a different computer so got a word veri: Trash. Oh no, is that a statement on my work? LOL

K. Z. Snow said...

Congratulations, Tam!

Tam said...

Thanks KZ.

Kris said...

Look at you being an author and stuff. So very proud of you, Tam luv. <3

miAnonymous said...

I love Christmas stories Tam. This looks like a keeper.
: )

Tam said...

Thanks so much Kris. You've been my biggest cheerleader and you'll never know how much I appreciate that.

Thanks miAnon. Hope you enjoy it.

Tracy said...

Oh Congrats! Sorry I missed the actual day! Now I must go buy! :)

Tam said...

LOL That's okay Tracy. Thanks and have a great weekend.