Special thanks to Leontine from Leontine's Book Realm for the super header.


Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to All






Christmas is here. Wow. How the year has flown by. It didn't really feel like Christmas for us, because until yesterday, we didn't have a lick of snow. Now we have just enough to cover the grass so it looks mostly white outside, and is definitely Christmas temps. It's -15C this morning. Brrr.

The gifts are all wrapped, at least mine are - don't think my kid is finished, the tree is decorated, the food is bought. I have to do some tidying up today and I'm working on some laundry I've been letting go, but it will be a lazy day for us and I hope we won't have to go anywhere. That is my intention. I'm also looking forward to being off work until January 3.

I wish all of my friends a most wonderful holiday, whatever you celebrate, and if you celebrate nothing at all then have a super weekend. :-) I have appreciated all the support I've received from everyone this past year and you are the best friends a girl could ask for, whom I may or may not ever meet in real life.

Love you all and may these little elves put something special under the tree for you this year. ;-)


6 comments:

Chris said...

Happy holidays! I'm awfully jealous about you not having to go back to work until next year. :)

Brrr!!! It's going to hit nearly 4C here today. And there's only the slightest hint of snow, which is vanishing quickly in the bright sunshine.

Tam said...

Wow, you are having unusually warm temps. I am done most of my chores, except laundry which seems never-ending. Have a great time with the family.

Stephani Hecht said...

Happy Holidays! *hugs*

Silsbee said...

I am new to reading your blog, but I wanted to say that I hope you are having a very happy holiday!
~Silsbee

Tam said...

Thanks Stephani. Have a great day with your family.

Welcome Silsbee. Glad you said hi and hope to get to know you. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Tracy said...

I hope you had a wonderful day! {big hug}}