Special thanks to Leontine from Leontine's Book Realm for the super header.


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Megan Derr story inspired by my pic

Okay, not MY picture, that would be in the horror group at Goodreads, but for the m/m Hot Summer Days story writing extravaganza, I posted the following pic, and the talented Megan Derr came up with Permanent Exhibit: The Guardians. A very cool fantasy story with some steamy smexin' of course. It is part of a series of stories called The Gallery that you can read by clicking on Megan's name above. I'm looking forward to "touring" the exhibits soon. :-)

So if you are a member of the group stop by and check out the story, and all of the other stories, as there are I think over 1000 pages of stories by authors we all know and love, along with some people who are new to me. If you're not in the group and read m/m, or are interested in it, what are you waiting for? Obviously I haven't read them all, but I try to read a few when I get the chance. Just click on the story title.


Thanks again to Megan for taking up the challenge so well.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm slowly working my way through them as they're converted to pdfs, etc.