Special thanks to Leontine from Leontine's Book Realm for the super header.


Friday, August 26, 2011

Friend's New Blog


My friend Talita has started her first ever blog and I thought I would give her a bit of a shout-out here. She lives in New Jersey (but is way more gorgeous and "normal" than anyone on Jersey Shore - thank god), I've never met her, but we met through her younger brother Enrico who I have met a couple of times.

Her new blogs is going to be all about her wedding to fiance Ray which is coming up next year, pictures and stories about her babies (aren't they cute?) and her challenge to finish nursing school while working and planning and all that other stuff us girls do.


So stop by and check it out and maybe you'll get to give your advice on how we can keep her from turning into Bridezilla and making the rest of the family craaaaazy. :-) Just click on her banner above to go to her site.

1 comment:

GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ said...

Thanks Tam, You are super sweet!! :o)