Sunday, March 7, 2010
And the Truth is Revealed
1. I am allergic to dogs. LIE
I have no allergies that I know of.
2. I come from a family of 5 siblings and I am the youngest. LIE
I am an only child.
3. I have never owned any type of house/property. LIE
I did own a house years ago, but home ownership is not my cup of tea.
4. I lived for two years in Warsaw, Poland. TRUTH
From 97-99 I lived in Poland for my job.
5. I can juggle 5 balls at one time. LIE
At one time I could sort of juggle 3 but I was never any good.
6. In university I played on the women's varsity hockey team. LIE
I did pay on the intramural team, but those varsity girls were too rough for me.
7. I was over 30 the first time I went on an airplane. LIE
I was 16 and going to Europe for 3 weeks without parents for a band trip. Woohoo.
8. My ex insisted on naming our daughter after his first girlfriend. LIE
I would have killed him. LOL
9. My parents were both doctors. LIE
My Dad worked in a warehouse and my Mom was a middle manager for the phone company
10. I grew up on a farm. TRUTH
I actually lived with my Grandparents as a child on their small farm.
So congrats to Lily and KZ who got both answers right. You know me too well. (Or you are lucky guessers.) Here's a little reward for you.